KCOM Anybody????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bill_252001

B+
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I jsut got a call from KCOM telling me that I have been accepted. The admissioin committee met today and they started calling in the afternoon itself. That was a good thing to do instead of making the students wait. Who else got the call today???

Members don't see this ad.

I got a call today saying that I was accepted. I interviewed on Monday, when did you interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
I got a call today saying that I was accepted. I interviewed on Monday, when did you interview?

I got the call today too and interviewed on Monday. We must have been in the same group. I had a pinstripe suit and was pretty quiet all day.
Congrats!

I'm with you guys! Great Job!
I interviewed on Friday, 10/27.
Congratulations everyone!

wow. congrats everyone. my first interview is with kcumb this coming Monday. Any word of advice?

wow. congrats everyone. my first interview is with kcumb this coming Monday. Any word of advice?

KCUMB is a great school. Be your best self. Relax and sell yourself, but not too much. I loved my interview there. I thought it was a great school.

KCUMB is probably my #1 right now.

I got the call today too and interviewed on Monday. We must have been in the same group. I had a pinstripe suit and was pretty quiet all day.
Congrats!

I was the one from florida with a pinstripe gray suit. Where were you from? Congratulations btw.

I was the one from florida with a pinstripe gray suit. Where were you from? Congratulations btw.

Indianapolis. Do you think you will go to KCOM? It was my first interview of 5 offers, so I am going to finish those interviews and go from there. It is nice to know that I already have a spot at a respected school.

Congrats on the acceptance. I just got an interview invite 10 minutes ago through email. exciting stuff. Just yesterday I got an invite to AZCOM so I guess my DO interviews are starting to roll in.

Indianapolis. Do you think you will go to KCOM? It was my first interview of 5 offers, so I am going to finish those interviews and go from there. It is nice to know that I already have a spot at a respected school.

Indianopolis, are you a girl or a guy, excuse me for asking? But I remember someone from there but can't put a name to a face? My name was Matt, chinese kid.

But anyways, yeah I am considering going to KCOM, the town is kind of small for my liking but they have a great match list and that is one reason why I am considering it. Plus you only have to stay there two years and can do your rotations outside the state.

But that was my 6th interview and my first acceptance. Still waiting on the other 4, and one of them I got waitlisted at USF. I have 8 more interviews left with one tommorow at EVMS. So we will see what happens. Still feels good that I got in at least somewhere and now I know that no matter what at least I have a seat somewhere and will be a doctor in the future.

Congrats, maybe we will be classmates.