KCOM Secondary Turn-around Time

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jnpeacoc

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just submitted my secondary to KCOM last night...my file is complete there now, and I was just wondering about how much time it should take them to get back to me about an interview? Has anyone submitted a secondary there recently?

Thanks,
Jesse

Members don't see this ad.

jnpeacoc said:
I just submitted my secondary to KCOM last night...my file is complete there now, and I was just wondering about how much time it should take them to get back to me about an interview? Has anyone submitted a secondary there recently?

Thanks,
Jesse
Mine was completed on November 2. The screening committee is looking at it this week (January 10 - 14). I would figure that the holiday season slowed them down a bit, so it maybe would have taken them just over a month to get to mine.

My file was complete 12/2, and I heard back from them 12/13. They were surprisingly quick. Hopefully yours will be the same way.

Members don't see this ad :)
I completed mine earlier..in Sept.
Submitted 8/30
Heard back by 9/15.

I had my paperwork in on Nov 15 and they invited me for an interview for the 2nd of December on the 22 of November. I got accepted on the 10th.

Hope this helps.

Chad - KCOM 2009

HEY YOU TWO,
I WAS JUST APPLYING TO KCOM AND HAVE REALLY MADE IT MY TOP CHOICE AFTER LEARNING MORE ABOUT THE PLACE AND TALKING TO A ADMISSIONS COUNSELOR THERE. HE SAID I AM ON PAR WITH MANY OF THEIR APPLICANTS. DO YOU MIND TELLIN ME WHAT KIND OF GPA AND MCAT YOU TWO HAD. I HAD 2.9 UNDERGRAD 3.5 M.S. GRAD AND 29. I ALSO WORK FULL TIME IN A HOSPITAL AND VOLUNTEER ETC. I'D REALLY APPRECIATE IT!! :confused:

Just thought I'd close out this thread...I just heard back that I will be invited for an interview after submitting my Secondary on 1-13-05.

Bellavista, here are my stats:
3.3 science / 3.5 overall
BA English and BS Biology
30 MCAT (9P/11V/10B)

-Jesse

Good luck! PM me if you have any questions about the interviews.