KCU-COM Waitlist Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

edgarallenpoe

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I was waitlisted at KCU this cycle. I haven't gotten any acceptances yet, so I am a bit stressed. I sent in a letter of intent to KCU a few weeks ago, but I was just wondering if any prior students or others have any insight on waitlist movement / how likely it is to hear from them.
Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone, I was waitlisted at KCU this cycle. I haven't gotten any acceptances yet, so I am a bit stressed. I sent in a letter of intent to KCU a few weeks ago, but I was just wondering if any prior students or others have any insight on waitlist movement / how likely it is to hear from them.
Thanks in advance!
In past years they have pulled from the waitlist throughout the spring/summer right up until orientation began. Orientation this year starts on 7/11 so there is still time!

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks in advance!
The Dean of the Master's Program there said that someone got pulled off of waitlist a few days after the actual courses started, so it could absolutely be last minute. Best advice is to be available for that phone call and constantly check email.

Members don't see this ad :)
They rank the waitlist from what I've heard, and they try to fill spots left by people who withdraw their applications with other applicants with similar applications

Thank you all for the advice! I’ve heard others say similar things but the waiting game is making me so anxious!!

Thanks in advance!
Someone decided to pull out day before orientation. A girl from my MCAT prep class got called. I was second on the list.

Reactions: 1 users