Kcumb

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JJ18

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I think the advantage of working a 3rd shift job is that I think of random quesitons during work. I just applied to KCUMB..and the reason I'm so interested is that my boyfriend just started working out there..and it would be a great thing if it all worked. Anyone have any opinions about this school or how difficult it is to receive an interview/get accepted? Just curious. I've already been accepted to WVSOM but KCUMB would make life so much easier. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

congrats on the acceptance.

id say you prolly have a good chance at getting accepted to kcumb too, however, i dont have experience with the school.

Hey guys,
I think the advantage of working a 3rd shift job is that I think of random quesitons during work. I just applied to KCUMB..and the reason I'm so interested is that my boyfriend just started working out there..and it would be a great thing if it all worked. Anyone have any opinions about this school or how difficult it is to receive an interview/get accepted? Just curious. I've already been accepted to WVSOM but KCUMB would make life so much easier. Thanks!

You should do a "KCUMB" SDN Forum search.

Members don't see this ad :)
Its an awesome school for many reasons. Definitely do a Search, but if you have any Qs PM me. Im pretty sure Im accepting their acceptance.

I didn't take any pictures when I visited KCUMB. Does anyone have any pictures of the city, campus or the PLAZA (since I didn't have time to visit there)? Please post or PM me any images. Much appreciation!

i'm still figuring this picture thing

i'm trying to see the pictures.

i only see one picture 3 times.

yea... i was cutting and pasting the web links but i think you have to have a snapfish account to see them all... i have a not so clever, clever idea :). I'll make 5 albums and you'll just get the intro page :D hehe we'll outsmart snapfish!

yea... i was cutting and pasting the web links but i think you have to have a snapfish account to see them all... i have a not so clever, clever idea :). I'll make 5 albums and you'll just get the intro page :D hehe we'll outsmart snapfish!

i have a cleverer idea http://imageshack.us/ :D

but what you did works.