Kcumb

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nalgie24

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well, I finally decided that I will be attending KCUMB in the fall! It was a tough choice but in the end, the curriculum fits my learning style and I really like the new facilities. Sometimes these decisions can be so hard. As a re-applicant, I'm grateful that I got accepted! I think I lost a few pounds the last few days as my deadlines got closer. It's a relief to have it all sorted out and I am stoked for the fall. All you other KCUMB'ers out there, guess I'll see you in August.

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats and I think you made a great choice.:thumbup: Check out the class thread when you get a chance.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats!!! Glad to have another classmate! :D

Well, I finally decided that I will be attending KCUMB in the fall! It was a tough choice but in the end, the curriculum fits my learning style and I really like the new facilities. Sometimes these decisions can be so hard. As a re-applicant, I'm grateful that I got accepted! I think I lost a few pounds the last few days as my deadlines got closer. It's a relief to have it all sorted out and I am stoked for the fall. All you other KCUMB'ers out there, guess I'll see you in August.

nalgie24, Welcome to KCUMB! I think this is shaping up to be a great class!