Kean DPT 2021-2022

Started by mkpt14
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mkpt14

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hiii im looking to connect with anyone planning on going to Kean in May as the class of 2025! I got in in November and put my deposit down! I really loved the program and don't think I'll go anywhere else.
 
Hiii im looking to connect with anyone planning on going to Kean in May as the class of 2025! I got in in November and put my deposit down! I really loved the program and don't think I'll go anywhere else.
Hey I’m almost positive I’m committing to Kean as well. I just have to put down my deposit!