Duke DPT 2026-2027

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DPT_student

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My PTCAS application was verified by both PTCAS and Duke on July 16th and marked as under review, but I haven't heard back about an interview or anything. Has anyone recived an interview invite yet this cycle?
 
I have been waiting to hear news on this also. I was verified on July 15th and have not heard anything. I was really hoping to be in that first round of interviews but it seems like I am not.
 
I saw on another platform. That admissions told someone they are going to start sending out interviews in mid-September. So maybe they are behind this year? But I haven't seen anyone receive anything.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! I got verified July 30. I was a part of the group that got interviewed today, but I know last year some people didn’t get responses for a very long time, yet eventually got an interview invite. Maybe check your spam folder, or you could send admissions an email. Wishing you the best in your PT journey!
I saw on another platform. That admissions told someone they are going to start sending out interviews in mid-September. So maybe they are behind this year? But I haven't seen anyone receive anything.
 
Has anyone received an interview invitation since the September 22 interview date? My application was marked complete in mid-August, and I’m still waiting for an update.