Kecksuckers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
B

Bustahimes

yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo
Dam, considering you will be doctors, some of you made some really idiotic comments on F USC My Ghetto Style.
I'm straight from the hood, do i give a ish bout grammar?
Was I tryin to be funny, nah. jus expressin myself in a form of art. You got a prob or wut. wut can u do, track me down wit LAPD or hackin skills. i think u should report to the fbi too, ******ed.
yo Lizardslut, u made an ass of yourself...no automatic shotguns. hahaha.
and i am in california. i'm from ucla, yeh feel the threat. write it down, take a picture, i dont give a phuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk.
do my westside run dis muthafoya heeeeell yeh.

Members don't see this ad.

I think we will have the first user ever deleted at SDN soon.

yo jalbrekt
read political affiliations thread to officially kiss my culita.

Members don't see this ad :)
sorry bro, but I can't help but think that you're just a wannabe/poser. The way you talk, you just sound like some middle class suburban white/asian guy who wants to be black. You totally sound like a not so cool version of Jay from the "Jay and Silent Bob" movies.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by Bustahimes:
•i'm from ucla.•••••Perhaps I should re-think my choice of med schools :rolleyes:

yeah, go somewhere else so i can get into ucla from the waitlist.

Anyone have a picture of a troll?

i kinda like Bustahimes...he's straight up talker without PC...

Yea, busta is also a sociopath who wants to kill the adcom at USC.

wassap spam. yo i love spam, especially turkey spam.
thanks for the support, thank you thank you.
if you need some weed, i'll hook u up. keep it real.

Bustahimes, i was actually being sarcastic, but this is a free country...

•••quote:•••Originally posted by spam:
•Bustahimes, i was actually being sarcastic, but this is a free country...•••••BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Jamier2 where are you when we need you :) Please rescue us....

intoxicatedtiger - that's really funny, he does sound like a bad version of Jay from the Kevin Smith movies....haha....I am laughing out loud.

Ok guys, what do you say, lets ignore this thread :)

•••quote:•••Originally posted by Jessica:
• •••quote:•••Originally posted by Bustahimes:
•i'm from ucla.•••••Perhaps I should re-think my choice of med schools :rolleyes: •••••or maybe he is trying to trick u so he could get into the school hehe

As I suggested in another thread, I think the proper response is total ostracism i.e. make him DNR (DO NOT REPLY).