Keep in touch.

Started by NTF
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NTF

Full Member
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I foresee my time on SDN dwindling as studies and family responsibilities kick into gear, but I'd like to stay in touch with my online support group in the non-trad forums. We've been through so much this year! I usually use facebook to keep in touch with people, so anyone who wants to link up via facebook gimme a PM.
 
Which Ohio school did you end up deciding on? I've been following your application process and had my fingers crossed that OSU would have a seat for you. That's where I'm doing my premed coursework now.