keep OAT study material for opt school?

Started by OD2be1
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

OD2be1

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if anyone thinks it is helpful to keep around OAT study material to review things before or during optometry school. I have a big Kaplan review book that has info about all the sciences that the OAT tested. Is it helpful to keep this or okay to get rid of it? Thanks!
 
I was wondering if anyone thinks it is helpful to keep around OAT study material to review things before or during optometry school. I have a big Kaplan review book that has info about all the sciences that the OAT tested. Is it helpful to keep this or okay to get rid of it? Thanks!

lol

*NERD ALERT!!* *NERD ALERT!!*

Seriously though, don't bother. Schools will teach you everything you need to know. There is no need to study or review anything the summer before you start. Just relax and enjoy the last "free" summer of your lives.
 
I was wondering if anyone thinks it is helpful to keep around OAT study material to review things before or during optometry school. I have a big Kaplan review book that has info about all the sciences that the OAT tested. Is it helpful to keep this or okay to get rid of it? Thanks!

It is of no use to you in optometry school. Sell the book and prepare for the rigors of professional school.