keep pushing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

determinedfuture

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Currently I am preparing for the Mcat. I am the first person in my family to earn my bachelor's degree (biology). With this being said, at times it is hard for people to understand the magnitude of stress during this pursuit. I have always been a person who focuses on the future, but for those around me it's a hard concept for them to grasp. I did have a friend who was also pursuing medicine, but they quit prior to taking the mcat. But I'll keep pushing no matter what. It will all pay off in the end. I'm determined to try my best.