Keep up those video game skills for med school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm not a fan of FPS games, personally. I'm way more excited about Assassin's Creed: Revelation and Mass Effect 3.

Also, I absolutely attribute my (very limited, as we haven't been in there much) handiness with the laparoscopic simulation things at my school to gaming. If nothing else, being able to envision a 3D environment on a 2D screen is critical.

+1 for Assassin's Creed Revelations! :D
good to hear that gaming skills come in handy in med school

Members don't see this ad.

I'm not a fan of FPS games, personally. I'm way more excited about Assassin's Creed: Revelation and Mass Effect 3.

Also, I absolutely attribute my (very limited, as we haven't been in there much) handiness with the laparoscopic simulation things at my school to gaming. If nothing else, being able to envision a 3D environment on a 2D screen is critical.

Another +1 for Assassin's Creed, and I add Skyrim to the list of highly anticipated games. Also might dip my hand into MMORPG with Star Wars.

Members don't see this ad :)
Apparently you have the buy the hardened edition of mw3 to get the full experience. All the cool stat stuff, free dlc, etc. So stoked!

What's up with all the people liking MW2 and MW3? COD4 was waaaay better than either of them, especially in multi. There is so much damn camping on MW2 and MW3 maps, because they were designed to look good and not for gameplay.

But I guess if you are a hardcore camper.....

What's up with all the people liking MW2 and MW3? COD4 was waaaay better than either of them, especially in multi. There is so much damn camping on MW2 and MW3 maps, because they were designed to look good and not for gameplay.

haters-gonna-hate-flutekid.jpg

people hating on campers is just stupid. if you know where he is then it should be easy to kill him or avoid getting killed, unless youre stupid enough to keep going in there the same way as before.

It had better show up tomorrow. I'm hoping my Radeon 6950 shows up today. I dropped about a grand on this new computer :p

I saw the 6970 on sale for ~$200 a week ago and almost jizzed my pants...

people hating on campers is just stupid. if you know where he is then it should be easy to kill him or avoid getting killed, unless youre stupid enough to keep going in there the same way as before.

Campers are an EASY kill :p

Whenever I play online with friends, if there are 1 or more campers on the other team, they never win, cause they use the same bad strategy. And one of my very vocal friends calls them out sometimes >_>