keeping up to date and pharmacy news

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

iphetamine

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
what websites, resources do you use to keep up to date with medical/pharmaceutical information, practice and news?
do you have an RSS or some type of program that consolidates them for display?
 
FIVE WEB SITES I WISH I HAD KNOWN ABOUT AS A PHARMACY STUDENT


http://www.pbm.va.gov/clinicalguidance.asp





http://pharmacy.oregonstate.edu/drug_policy/

Meetings & Agendas
Committee Members
Newsletter
Quarterly Reports
Drug Class Reviews
Drug Evaluations
Literature Scans
Preferred Drug List (PDL)



http://dig.pharm.uic.edu/faq/
University of Chicago Illinois Drug Info Center
Monthly Answers (referenced!) on DRUG INFO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

https://umem.org/educational_pearls/
Clinical Pearls on a wide range of medical/pharmacy topics
University of Maryland School of Medicine





http://www.ismp.org/
 
Feedly is the best resource I've ever found for this. I think I may have posted about it before, but I'm not going to take the time to dig for it 😉. I follow ashp, medacape, NEJM journal watch and several others. Keeps me up to date on almost anything and everything going on in medicine & pharmacy.

Feedly is actually my homepage, so that any time I get on the inter webs, I can glance over the new info.