Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine (KSUCPM) Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Weirdy

Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Received an email that they are reviewing my application. How long did it take anyone to hear after that email?

Also... Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 1 user
Interviewed 9/14
Gpa: 3.75
MCAT:499
Shadowing: 100 hrs
EC: RA & CNA & volunteering

Accepted to Kent on 9/16

- still in interviewing process though

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Interviewing early Jan

how was the interview for others who’ve done it @ kent?

Interviewing early Jan

how was the interview for others who’ve done it @ kent?
Interview was very very relaxed! No surprise questions or anything out of left field. I really enjoyed my interview experience, and the interviewers were really engaging!

Interview was very very relaxed! No surprise questions or anything out of left field. I really enjoyed my interview experience, and the interviewers were really engaging!

Yep, it was my favorite interview so far. I was accepted two days after, will attend Kent!

Reactions: 1 users
Accepted with 15k scholarship. Super excited and will be attending.

Reactions: 3 users
Do you mind sharing your stats and if you have any advice for the interview. I will be interviewing soon and would really appreciate any advice

Do you mind sharing your stats and if you have any advice for the interview. I will be interviewing soon and would really appreciate any advice
Hi, I was also accepted into Kent with 15k but am attending Barry (better scholarship offer). BUT my interview with Kent was one of my favorites, so I thought I'd chime in!
Stats: 495 MCAT and 3.67 cGPA, ~3.8 science GPA.
My interview was really relaxed and didn't have any out of the normal questions. Honestly, I smiled the whole time and really enjoyed the people in my interview! Just be ready to talk about your podiatric experience(s) - why podiatry, a case or couple that stood out to you, where do you see yourself in 5 years, why Kent; also they might ask about anything on your resume (volunteering, research, jobs), and poor grades or flaws in your transcript. It was very low stress and relaxed, just be yourself! From the group interview with current students, they said to be prepared for a couple random questions (non-medical based), like if you won the lottery what would you do with the money, etc. Again, very low stress and just practice the questions listed in SDN's interview feedback linked in the beginning of the forum post! Good luck! :)

Hi, I was also accepted into Kent with 15k but am attending Barry (better scholarship offer). BUT my interview with Kent was one of my favorites, so I thought I'd chime in!
Stats: 495 MCAT and 3.67 cGPA, ~3.8 science GPA.
My interview was really relaxed and didn't have any out of the normal questions. Honestly, I smiled the whole time and really enjoyed the people in my interview! Just be ready to talk about your podiatric experience(s) - why podiatry, a case or couple that stood out to you, where do you see yourself in 5 years, why Kent; also they might ask about anything on your resume (volunteering, research, jobs), and poor grades or flaws in your transcript. It was very low stress and relaxed, just be yourself! From the group interview with current students, they said to be prepared for a couple random questions (non-medical based), like if you won the lottery what would you do with the money, etc. Again, very low stress and just practice the questions listed in SDN's interview feedback linked in the beginning of the forum post! Good luck! :)
Thank you I appreciate you responding

Got accepted today with a scholarship as well. I will also be attending do you know if there is a accepted students facebook

Got accepted today with a scholarship as well. I will also be attending do you know if there is a accepted students facebook

Yes there is. Search up KSUCPM Class of 2027. If you cannot find it, I can send a link.

You’ll prob receive an email with the link and your incoming student reference guide.
I found the page, thank you. I haven't paid the deposit yet so im assuming thats what i didnt receive that information.