-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Kentucky DPT Programs
Started by Teresina2005
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Any news for Bellarmine University, University of Kentucky, and Western Kentucky University?
I applied to bellarmine and uk and haven't heard anything yet
I still havent heard anything from Bellarmine other than "We have received your application and it is currently under review. Right now, we have over 800 applications so if you haven’t heard anything further regarding your application status, then you can assume that it is still under review." I have heard of others receiving interview invites as early as Nov. though. Hope this helps!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Was this through email?Just got my invitation for the Bellarmine U. interview! But I might have to decline due to how much it costs for flights 🙁
Yes this was through email, scheduled for 1/24.Was this through email?
Just got my invitation for the Bellarmine U. interview! But I might have to decline due to how much it costs for flights 🙁
Such a bummer! Congrats on getting invited though! 1/24...that's pretty short notice!
Just got my Bellarmine invite too, but will be declining.
Got my interview invitation for 1/24 for Bellarmine University a few days ago. I have to say, I thought it through and declined their invitation. Based on other schools I was accepted to, Bellarmine's board exam pass rate/ultimate pass rate was the deal breaker on whether it is worth spending money to go to. Good luck to everyone who is interviewing!! You all will do great!
When I was on the phone with a lady who works there...she said they have opened up another interview date in February. I think the specific date was February 21Does anyone know if this will be their only interview date?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone else received the Email invite to the Facebook group from WKU?
I did and I'm not too sure what it means. It seems like they are all accepted students, but for undergrad.
Haven't received anything official so I'm not 100% sure what any of it means--probably nothing I'd assume.
I did and I'm not too sure what it means. It seems like they are all accepted students, but for undergrad.
Haven't received anything official so I'm not 100% sure what any of it means--probably nothing I'd assume.
Yeah, I got that too... I haven't accepted it because it's from "schools app" and not WKU. I have a feeling that we got it because we designated WKU on PTCAS. I didn't click on it, I didn't know it was a facebook page. But oh how I wish it was a sign of good things to come!
Peace and God bless
Peace and God bless
I received another one of those e-mails (this morning) to join that same facebook group from school apps... My heart leaped out of my chest with excitement until I realized what it was.
Same here.I received another one of those e-mails (this morning) to join that same facebook group from school apps... My heart leaped out of my chest with excitement until I realized what it was.
Any news for Bellarmine University, University of Kentucky, and Western Kentucky University?
I have not heard from UK either. I'm thinking it will be very soon though because their interviews are Feb 28th. Anyone else have an update on hearing from UK? Or U of Montana in Missoula? Or Duke?
Yes, WKU sent out interview invites yday. Still haven't heard anything from Bellarmine Univ..has anyone else??Any news for Bellarmine University, University of Kentucky, and Western Kentucky University?
I was invited to interview on Jan 24 but had to turn it down because i already had an interview at that date, but they do have more dates available.Yes, WKU sent out interview invites yday. Still haven't heard anything from Bellarmine Univ..has anyone else??
Haven't heard either.Has anyone received rejection letters from Bellarmine or Western Kentucky? I haven't heard anything from either, so I'm guessing I did not get an interview, but I thought they were going to notify us either way.
I called bellarmine a couple of days ago and they said although they have already had multiple interviews, if I haven't heard anything, I have not been rejected yet and may still receive an invite.Has anyone received rejection letters from Bellarmine or Western Kentucky? I haven't heard anything from either, so I'm guessing I did not get an interview, but I thought they were going to notify us either way.
Yes, WKU sent out interview invites yday. Still haven't heard anything from Bellarmine Univ..has anyone else??
I was talking about UK in Lexington. That's a different school than WKU. My friend heard back from Bellarmine 3 weeks ago about interviews. It sounded like they have multiple interview days.
People are hearing from Bellarmine and WKU... Anyone hear any rumblings out of UK?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you for letting us know!Update about UK - I called today and was told that we will be notified next week. She did not know if it would be early or late next week. She thought it would be via email, but was not positive. I don't know why it wouldn't be via email though.
I haven't heard anything from Bellarmine! Didn't apply to the otherHas anyone else not heard anything from western ky or bellarmine? Obviously that's pretty telling, I know. Just thought it was weird that I didn't hear anything either way.
I haven't heard anything from Bellarmine! Didn't apply to the other
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but from the email I received to interview, it sounds like February 21st is the last interview date.
U KY's only interview is the 28th right?
As far as I know that is the only interview date for UK. It's listed on the PTCAS website.
Okay cool just wanted to make sure!As far as I know that is the only interview date for UK. It's listed on the PTCAS website.
Anyone that interviewed at WKU today, have any suggestions or interview questions to share!???
Thanks for letting us know!Interview invitations got sent for UK yesterday afternoon! It didn't go to my normal perfected email though. Kind of strange.
Interview invitations got sent for UK yesterday afternoon! It didn't go to my normal perfected email though. Kind of strange.
Do you mind posting the deadline for accepting the interview invite? That will give me an idea when they might send invites to their second choices
Feb 20th, but the email said someone will start calling and emailing to get a response back from everyone. (So maybe add a few days). We have to mail in a confirmation and a pre interview questionnaire. The interview is feb 28th in case that wasn't mentioned earlier.Do you mind posting the deadline for accepting the interview invite? That will give me an idea when they might send invites to their second choices
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Great! Thank you for all the info. Very helpful 🙂Feb 20th, but the email said someone will start calling and emailing to get a response back from everyone. (So maybe add a few days). We have to mail in a confirmation and a pre interview questionnaire. The interview is feb 28th in case that wasn't mentioned earlier.
Sorry to hear that, but if you don't mind me asking, from which program?Got my rejection this morning... Best of luck everyone!
Oh sorry!!! University of KY! Thanks for clarifying, I meant to put that haha 🙂Sorry to hear that, but if you don't mind me asking, from which program?
Any News?