Kentucky Law Review anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PharmacistReb

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone out there practicing in Kentucky have any consolidated law reviews? I've read all the controlled and general pharmacy laws. I was just hoping to maybe catch someone who had something from UK or Louisville that was consolidated and exclusive to Kentucky.

Thanks in advance!
 
Anyone out there practicing in Kentucky have any consolidated law reviews? I've read all the controlled and general pharmacy laws. I was just hoping to maybe catch someone who had something from UK or Louisville that was consolidated and exclusive to Kentucky.

Thanks in advance!


The best review is available from Pete Cohron, BSPharmJD. I will PM you his information.