Kentucky

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

llpt

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything from UK? I know past cycles it seems like this week we will hear something, but am getting anxious...

Members don't see this ad.

I emailed them a week or two ago and they said they would send out invites the middle of February for an interview at the end of February.

Reactions: 1 user
do you know if those invited will get to chose interview date. dont know if i should go ahead and ask off both days or just pick one.

Members don't see this ad :)
do you know if those invited will get to chose interview date. dont know if i should go ahead and ask off both days or just pick one.

Which days would they be? I saw online two dates but they were outdated and from 2016..

I just got an interview for the 28th. They sent me an email like 30 min ago.

I got an interview for March 2nd today! Not sure if having the second day is a bad thing, but I wouldn't be able to attend February 28th anyway.

I got an interview for March 2nd today! Not sure if having the second day is a bad thing, but I wouldn't be able to attend February 28th anyway.

im pretty sure the second day is for people who would have to travel. but i could be wrong.

im pretty sure the second day is for people who would have to travel. but i could be wrong.
Interesting. I live in Louisville, so I won't necessarily consider that a far travel. The dates might not even mean anything.

I also feel as though I sent in my application pretty late, considering I'm still in school and had to submit my fall grades.

I have a second day interview and im coming from Campton, so dont think its a distance thing? So exicted anyway!!!

I have a second day interview and im coming from Campton, so dont think its a distance thing? So exicted anyway!!!

oh gotcha. im from lex and thats what it was in the past //what another DPT student at UK told me. good luck to everyone.

Reactions: 1 users
oh gotcha. im from lex and thats what it was in the past //what another DPT student at UK told me. good luck to everyone.
That makes me feel better then haha

I’m interviewing at the campus in Hazard. I applied to both programs. But they said I could visit the Lexington campus on feb 28 or March 2.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone know how the day goes or what the interview is like?

What do you guys think about the pre-interview questionnaire?

What do you guys think about the pre-interview questionnaire?
I figured maybe its a hint of what they may ask about in the interview/ what they think is important in their students?

To those of you who interviewed today: how was it?

I thought it was A LOT more relaxed than I thought it would be. I also felt as though the questions were not too intense. Overall, I liked the interview and the program. Not too sure about my chances, but staying optimistic.

What did you all think of the interview?
it seemed like they were interviewing a lot. Not too sure about those two questions, I have horrid handwriting so really worried that'll hurt me if they can't read it :/ The interview itself seemed really nice and calm though.

Just wondering if anyone got accepted to Hazard. I am currently on the alternate list.

Any of you decide to go to UK Lexington campus? My boyfriend , my dog (70 lbs), and I are looking to rent a house in Lexington, and were wondering if anyone wanted to rent with us, or where y'all were planning to rent.

I am! I’m not sure yet, but I hope they create a Facebook group soon or something so that we can all communicate with each other.

Last edited:
Yea, I thought once I paid my deposit I'd be added to one, but no such luck :/

anyone from hazard?
I live in wolfe, work in Breathitt but I will be going to Lexington. (wasn't sure if you meant going to hazard campus or just generally from that area)

I’m attending the hazard campus. I am having a hard time finding housing. I want to live by myself for the first year.

PM if you're going to UK so I can add you on Facebook. I'm going to make a Facebook group for our class, but I need to add a few people first before I can create the group.

PM if you're going to UK so I can add you on Facebook. I'm going to make a Facebook group for our class, but I need to add a few people first before I can create the group.

It might help getting names from the mass email Erin Jensen sent today

It might help getting names from the mass email Erin Jensen sent today

That’s what I was going to use, but I can’t create the group without adding a friend first lol

That’s what I was going to use, but I can’t create the group without adding a friend first lol

I have creeped on a few classmates and added them on Facebook already using that email. Lol.
I tried to PM you but it gave me an error. PM me?