Kept New Years Resolutions, anyone?

Started by katryn
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

katryn

UTCVM c/o 2014!!!!
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The thread on books made me think of this, and I'm kinda proud of myself.

I used to be in the exceedingly bad habit of rereading the same 10-15 books so often that I could read ALL of them in a week or less. Which led my husband to bet me on New Years last year, that I couldn't go an entire year without rereading something I'd already read.....

So I'm excited to say that I made it!!!! It's a New Year and I get to start rereading things again :laugh:....What can I say, old habits die hard?

Who else kept their resolutions last year?
 
haha no.

i don't really officially remember my resolutions from last year but they were probably: stop biting my nails and to get in shape for the summer

i did stop biting my nails for awhile....and then i bit them again...then I grew them again...then I half bit them and now they have regrown. Guess what one of my new years resolutions was for 2010?! 😛

I guess I was in decent shape for the summer. I ran my first 1/2 marathon in the beginning of May but I wasn't as slimmed and toned as I would ideally like to be.

This year I will 1) not bite my nails (much) 2) get smokin hot for the summer (and rest of the year) 3) train for a full marathon
 
haha, I need to make that resolution! I have a nice little stack of new books to read over break, but since I've gone home I've reread seven or so Anne McCaffrey novels and two Stephen King. Only read two! of the like 10 new book stack. I'm horrible.

I actually didn't make any resolutions last year, so that's all I have to contribute here.
 
I make 10 resolutions each year, so I always manage to keep at least some of them haha. This past year I only kept 5/10, wasn't my best year.