Keyhole Rocks

Started by WTN13
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

WTN13

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone run across any examples of the "rocks" in any practice sources? I am curious what one looks like.

Thanks!
 
I actually laughed when I saw that, but I had non-circular rocks if that makes sense. So imagine a rock that is "irregular" with lines all over the top, bottom and sides (indicating which part of the figure is coming out and going in, for example). It's a lot harder to describe now that I think about it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
08keyholebowlpano.jpg


One of my rocks looked like this one.