Khan tricks?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted801953

Reposting cz no one responded in the other thread-
I've attended a couple of Kaplan free live courses where they gave us tricks on how to tackle questions or do simple calculations to get the answers of complex chemistry questions. Would Khan's videos also explain/ teach such tricks or should I stick to a Kaplan course? (I have no other use of a Kaplan course aside from knowing those tricks)
Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

If you're just looking for tricks to get you to answers quickly on physics and chem passages, TBR is the GOAT

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I've attended a couple of Kaplan free live courses where they gave us tricks on how to tackle questions or do simple calculations to get the answers of complex chemistry questions. Would Khan's videos also explain/ teach such tricks or should I stick to a Kaplan course? (I have no other use of a Kaplan course aside from knowing those tricks)
Thank you

Kaplan tricks work fine, however the best method will be one that you yourself come up with after taking a few practice exams. For example, I did a kaplan course and overtime began to hate the fact that they want you to write things down during cars, I never ended up finishing on time. I switched to not taking notes (and using the examkrackers method) and ended up doing much better. Of course this is an individualized experience so I would say it's best to try a few techniques and see what you like.

I believe Khan Academy is more content focused and doesn't teach tricks

Thank you

I actually personally felt that the TPR books I used were excellent in terms of just laying out, when you see abc, you're probably dealing with this kind of problem, etc etc.