Kilgore teeth, Loupes & light, phantom mask, whip mix prep, manikin set needed

Started by trent009
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

trent009

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi and thanks for looking

I am looking for the following if you have any:

Kilgore 200 series typodont teeth (any really)
Kilgore phantom head mask
Kilgore mounting rod or manikin setup
Whip mix learn a prep

2.5x or 3.0x loupes
a set of loupe lights

If you have any or all of these, please pm me.
 
Last edited:
hi all

i'm also looking for Whip mix learn a prep in large quantities. Any1 know where i can source them?

Thanks in advance.
 
Hi there,

I do have a manikin head and phantom mask which I used for my NERB and WREB exams. I am not sure if it is kilgore or columbia, but thats the set I used for my license exams. If you are interested I can send you the pictures of those.

Phantom mask - $50
Manikin head -$110.
I don't have mounting rod. Let me know if you are interested. You can reach me at my e-mail [email protected]



I am looking for the following if you have any:

Kilgore 200 series typodont teeth (any really)
Kilgore phantom head mask
Kilgore mounting rod or manikin setup
Whip mix learn a prep

2.5x or 3.0x loupes
a set of loupe lights

If you have any or all of these, please pm me.[/QUOTE]