For Sale Kilgore Typodont Teeth

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

c3p

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
who wants to buy some Kilgore typodont teeth (screw into typodont--are the universal/standard teeth used in dental school? you will need TONS of these D1/D2 and pre WREB/NERB for practice....I have a bunch of teeth which i can sell to you, paypal money or send venmo/check. Let me know. Your student store can also swap out the teeth if you need so these babies are hot...They sold at my school for $2/tooth but i can give you a WAY better deal. Let me know thanks...i probably have 100-150 teeth extra from when i overspent during dental school.

I just graduated UCSF Dental School and am going into private practice.

Members don't see this ad.

who wants to buy some Kilgore typodont teeth (screw into typodont--are the universal/standard teeth used in dental school? you will need TONS of these D1/D2 and pre WREB/NERB for practice....I have a bunch of teeth which i can sell to you, paypal money or send venmo/check. Let me know. Your student store can also swap out the teeth if you need so these babies are hot...They sold at my school for $2/tooth but i can give you a WAY better deal. Let me know thanks...i probably have 100-150 teeth extra from when i overspent during dental school.

I just graduated UCSF Dental School and am going into private practice.
Good day. I'm interested in these teeth. How can I contact you?

I am also interested in buying teeth from you. Please email me at [email protected] on how to best contact you for details and paymeny. I don't have much time so please reply soon. Thanks!