1. Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

kilgore typodont

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by dentbombay, May 26, 2008.

1. dentbombay

10+ Year Member

hey
    I would like to buy a kilgore typodont along with the mount.i need it shipped to SF.if there is any1 wanting to sell it, please let me know asap...
    thanks

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. chennu

Dentist
    Hi even i want kilgore type of typhodont jaws if any one has plz do mail me at [email protected]
    thanks

4. Dimple

Dimple Member
    7+ Year Member

Hello dentbombay,
    I have a kilgore typodont, with soft gums and all new teeth. let me know if you are interested and I an email you pictures. I live in the bay area too.
    thank you