Kinda down

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tastebuds

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have 5 days before my exam...and I feel like I dont know anything. I dont know if anyone else feels this way or has felt this way.
What can I do in these next few days to solidify information in my head because at this point I feel like everything is floating around. :(

Members don't see this ad.

I think we all do. You'd be surprise how much you actually know when you are taking the test and the questions makes you recall all these facts, and that you are actually able to do so.

Relax, review, and go kick that test in the butt.

I have 5 days before my exam...and I feel like I dont know anything. I dont know if anyone else feels this way or has felt this way.
What can I do in these next few days to solidify information in my head because at this point I feel like everything is floating around. :(
Don't do any more questions - it's diminishing returns at this stage. Just read FA, and focus on subjects that are giving you a tough time. You will leave the test feeling like you only got 30% of the questions right. It is designed to do that to you. This test is very much about confidence, too, so keep that high, Dr.!

Don't do any more questions - it's diminishing returns at this stage. Just read FA, and focus on subjects that are giving you a tough time. You will leave the test feeling like you only got 30% of the questions right. It is designed to do that to you. This test is very much about confidence, too, so keep that high, Dr.!

IMHO, I would actually keep doing some questions a few more days -- you could lose your timing if you stop a full 5 days out, even if the learning component is diminishing returns (which I'm not sure it is for everyone -- some of us live and die on shortterm memory :laugh:). Look especially at the brief review at the end of FA and go back to anything that isn't ringing any bells.