kinda unrelated

Started by Larzmess8
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Larzmess8

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
im taking molecular bio, biochem lab, analytical chem with lab and physics 2 with lab next semester gonna apply in june. has anyone taken analytical? is it difficult? Does this schedule sound like too much?
 
I took all those classes and analytical I thought was the easiest (although I am a chem major). It's just a lot of calculations and our lab wasn't really fun, not like a bio or orgo lab. It's definitely a manageable course though.
 
I took analytical chem with lab and physics 2 with lab, (I'm also a chem major). I thought analytical chemistry was just a waste of time. It was average difficulty, but didn't seem relevant to anything. It's basically how to take measurements, and report uncertainties.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yea chem major here also, I thought A chem was a lot easier than pchem/orgo..... I have to admit that the A chem lab was kind of boring...
 
I'm sure it's different at every school but, Analytical it the most failed, dropped and withdrawn class at my undergraduate university.