Kingsville

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmacydoc2007

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone here just apply to Kingsville?

Members don't see this ad.

I applied, if you are referering to Kingsville, TX.

I also applied. We should be hearing from them pretty soon.

Members don't see this ad :)
I also applied. I think they said the interview letters will be coming last week of February / first week of March. Kind of anxious because they had about 1100 applicants this year and are only interviewing 100. Good luck everyone!

1100?!? Wow. ~6% acceptance rate!

How many are they accepting into the class this year? If they only interview 100 then that would mean that they would pretty much have to accept all 100 to fill up the class...

I believe they're accepting 70 or so students.

hi i applied to kingsville still waiting to get an invitation good luck everybody

I also applied. I think they said the interview letters will be coming last week of February / first week of March. Kind of anxious because they had about 1100 applicants this year and are only interviewing 100. Good luck everyone!

Where did you get this info? I called today and was told as of last count they had approximately 500 applications. :confused:

Rani630, do you go to A&M Kingsville? And does anyone know if they prefer their own students?

They most definantly do not prefer the students at Texas A&M Kingsville due to the fact they are not apart of Texas A&M Kingsville. While the school is located on Kingsville's campus, it is actually apart of The Texas A&M Health Science Center....if that makes any sense at all. I would say all applicants have an equal opportunity in these regards. Last year they accepted 78 students and interviewed around 100.

I actually graduated from UT =) I've been calling the office every other week to check on the status of the applications. I may have the number of applications they received mixed up with another school. On the website it says they're going to interview about 100 students for a class of 85. I hate the waiting lol. Good luck to everyone!

nice, I graduated from UT as well! You are semi correct in the fact that there were over 1000 applicants. What happened is Texas A&M HSC COP is a new program and began classes a year later than originally intended. However, they held interviews as scheduled. Therefore, they actually interviewed in 2005 and 2006 and used that pool for the "first" class. That's where the "1000" is coming from. I predict it will be around 500/yr.

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone received email confirmation that they have received your application?

I received an email confirmation about 3 weeks back telling me that my application had been processed. I submitted my application mid-January.

me too. i submitted my application in late january and got an email confirmation from Patricia Gonzalez about 4-5 weeks ago

Recieved interview request for Kingsville on Mar. 15

Got an interview request for March 30 yesterday;)

Congrats everyone, mine is on 3/16. :)

interview request for march 29th! Hopefully it doesn't take too long like the UT and Houston ones.

I'll be there on March 29th too! GL everybody

If you are interested in a newsletter clarifying some stuff or what the classes are like. You can send me a private message.

Good Luck you all on your interviews.

I was expecting more food today like last time ;) lol
I hope you guys did well!

I know. Rigo was quite hungry all day F. V.

i guess ill be the first to post that i got an interview date on march 30th at A&M kingsville. lol

if anyone else is goin...look for a fat asian guy. you cant miss me. lol

Got an interview as well and switched it to Friday the 29th...so next week basically.

you guys are the first to post interviews because this thread is like forever old and this year's is entitled Texas A&M... you are welcome to come join the discussion with people from the present.