General Admissions & OTCAS Kira Talent?

Started by ysc992
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ysc992

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone done their first round of interviews through Kira? Are the questions that you receive general questions about your character, weaknesses, strengths, etc. or are they going to be catered specifically to OT (ex: Why did you choose an doctorate program over masters)? Or is it a mixture of both? Thanks!
 
I haven't done mine yet but I am applying to Madison and everyone who applies does the KIRA interview. I'm not sure when I will get the link but will keep you posted. I did see some helpful info about KIRA on Youtube if you want to check that out.