know of any good sheets which you can use to track patients-meds, labs, etc?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rs2006

student
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
please help. thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

There are a bunch of them available here: http://medfools.com/downloads.php.

I have tried to use a few of them and end up frustrated in one way or another with them (too much room given to something I never use, not enough room for notes, etc) so I just use notecards. One per pt. and put whatever I need on there. If the pt. stays longer than one notecard, I start another.

BE (now PE)

Members don't see this ad :)
I make a copy of my H and P, fold it in half and write further labs/studies and to do lists on the back separated by day. That way I can always remember what the patient came in with.

rice said:
I make a copy of my H and P, fold it in half and write further labs/studies and to do lists on the back separated by day. That way I can always remember what the patient came in with.

That's what i started doing too. Get's a little disorganized though if the patient has a long stay (and i tend to write big if i'm in a hurry), but it saves me time rather than having to recopy the H&P by hand 3-4 times, and if I need to present a patient at a moments notice, like at attending rounds or intern report, everything is right there. And because I write big, using those premade sheets from med fools was always a pain. It's the best method i've found so far, but i guess that's not saying much :p .

are at Medfools.