knoxville neightborhood question

Started by Kat0303
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Kat0303

UTCVM co 2012 WOOOOOOO!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am not sure if I am allowed to post this in the pre-vet and vet forums, but I thought maybe some pre-vetters might know about the neighborhoods in knoxville.

Does anyone know about Moses avenue in Knoxville? I am wondering what kind of neighborhood a rental house I am looking at is in.

Here is a map from the vet school to it to give an idea of where it is.
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=...num=1&ct=title

Thanks!
 
I'm sorry, but I am completely unfamiliar with that area. Maybe one of the other UTKers would know more. I live to the northwest out towards Powell.