Ku Sop?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AMO69657

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone been accepted to or is currently attending KU (Kansas)? If so, what were your stats? and do they require the lab component of physiology? I tried contacting the office for weeks now, but they never replied back :( Thanks all.

Members don't see this ad.

i got accepted to KU and i start in august.

stats: PCAT 96, GPA (at time of application) 3.75, Experience: some shadowing at shawnee mission med and have been a tech at CVS since december.

i took A&P (5 hours) from JCCC and they said that was fine (granted i already have an undergrad degree so i have about 160 hours!).

I also got accepted to KU and start this August. My stats are 89% on PCAT. 3.8 B.S. degree, and I've been a R.N. at KU Med for >3 years.

I personally didn't think the competition was too steep, but I guess it depends on your stats and perspective.

Oh yea, and I did take the lab portion of physiology. It states on the SOP website, under "pre-curriculum", that physiology contains both the lecture and lab component. So, my guess is that it probably is required.