KY: GCC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ultracet

1K Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know there are probably not that many Kappa Psi brothers on here but are any of you all planning on attending GCC in August?

P.S. Mods why can't i do caps in the title??

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know about August. But, our regionals are coming up in February and my school (UW Seattle) is hosting. Maybe I will see some SDNers there.

A mod has to hand to edit a title to get it to show in all caps. It's some thing used to keep people from abusing all caps. It's now fixed. :)

bananaface said:
I don't know about August. But, our regionals are coming up in February and my school is hosting. Maybe I will see some SDners there.
Which province are you in? 10? We just hosted our annual meeting at the beginning of January. It was chaos

A mod has to hand to edit a title to get it to show in all caps. It's some thing used to keep people from abusing all caps.

That's cool... Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
bananaface said:
Yep, Province X. We have yet to get any info on the August meeting. I'm sure that after regionals are over, we will get to it. I got volunteerted to go pick up bigshot people at the airport. Whoop-de-do. :rolleyes:
HAHAHAHAHA One girl in my chapter was picking up one of the Grand Officers and lost him..... for like 30 mins....
I got calls saying he wasn't there, i got calls saying she wasn't there, when she finally called his phone she was standing right behind him

I want to go to GCC this year, but I have to find housing for my rotations. Sucks for me. Have a great time at PA though.