KYCO

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Anatomygirrl18

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone at KYCO tell me what it is like? How is the school and are you happy there? Also how small is the town? I am very interested in going here but I’m from Pittsburgh and a little nervous about moving to Kentucky. The school looks beautiful and I love the idea of learning surgical techniques and small laser procedures.

Members don't see this ad.

I have visited. I do not attend there. My take on the school is good. Of course, being a new school like everything, it is a learning curve in progress. The posting of the second year 's first boards were up 25% from the first year group's initial boards. The new dean seems to want this school to succeed a lot under his watch. Town size is my best guess under 10,000 in the area even outside the town limits. KYCO is in the mountains ! People seem extremely friendly like the whole state. The courses are ahead of the game thanks to their state's surgical law. Hope this helps....PM me if you have any other concerns. I might could help or maybe not lol

Reactions: 1 user