Lab Coats and Anatomy Kits

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AlleghenyPOD

1st Year MD-bound
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yea. So I was wondering where you guys got your white coats from? Did you guys order from your schools directly or did you purchase it at a local medical uniform store? Additionally--for the anatomy kits, where did you guys order it from?

Thanks.
👍
 
Yea. So I was wondering where you guys got your white coats from? Did you guys order from your schools directly or did you purchase it at a local medical uniform store? Additionally--for the anatomy kits, where did you guys order it from?

Thanks.
👍

www.AllHeart.com has them at good prices, get a Littman Cardiology III from there also its about $124 but worth every penny!
 
Thanks a bunch, mate!!
Yea I was at the Barnes and Noble earlier today looking for some books---already pre-ordered some review books for anat and physio. I think i flushed down ~$600 on just those.
How was the anatomy kit you bought btw? Durable?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks a bunch, mate!!
Yea I was at the Barnes and Noble earlier today looking for some books---already pre-ordered some review books for anat and physio. I think i flushed down ~$600 on just those.
How was the anatomy kit you bought btw? Durable?

Yea it was OK
Oh I wished we talked earlier, Uh you can get most of the books as international editions from places like www.abesbooks.com I bought a robbins there for 50 USD plus 5 for ship! last year. check them out. Also I found used to be just as good many times. I just repurchased a Clinically oriented anatomy text 4th edition (Current is 5th but it has few updates) and it is like new! It cost $3.99 on ebay with 12 ship in that case. ( heavy book though)

I used 4th edition last year cause I bought it before the 5th was out and found it to be fine so I gave it to an underclassman and found I really missed it and Liked it for review.
 
On the SGU acceptance letter (correct me if I am wrong) how come it says that you have to buy the books for first term from them? That means we can't buy them ahead of time or from anywhere right?