lab reports

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MErc44

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
somebody please tell me why can't I do my lab report. It's due tomorrow and i've barely started. Damn, spring quarter of senior year is killing my study habits. I hope this doesn't come back to haunt me next year.

Members don't see this ad.

Okay let's make a deal. I'll tell you why you can't do your lab report if you tell me why I can't study for my lab final which is also tomorrow. Your lucky, since your a senior you have an excuse. I on the other hand am a lowly old sophomore.

yea, you might want to get on the ball sophomore year is important. Here I am answering this instead of working, son of a b^tch. It never fails, after every sentence I take a break, haha

Members don't see this ad :)
MErc44 said:
yea, you might want to get on the ball sophomore year is important. Here I am answering this instead of working, son of a b^tch. It never fails, after every sentence I take a break, haha

JUST DO IT!

hows this for senior behavior. I won't finish it tonight but I'll wake up early and hope I can finish it before my virology class tomorrow morning at 10. If not i guess I won't go to class again. Damn i'm a rebel :cool: Now all i have to do is get my tickets for the BI-MON-SCI-FI-CON and I'm good to go