Labor Day weekend plans? Help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lizzie-dvm

ISU-CVM Class of 2010
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

So I will be a first year at Iowa this year. I live in New England, though, and I have an opportunity to come back to Boston for the weekend and work and make some decent money. Can anyone tell me what to expect for my first Labor Day weekend at vet school? Will I be sufficiently overwhelmed with studying that coming back for the whole weekend will be an enormous set-back and inconvenience? Or should I take advantage of the opportunity to make some extra money and see my friends again?

Any thoughts, let me know!
Thanks,
Liz

Members don't see this ad.

lizzie-dvm said:
Hi Everyone,

So I will be a first year at Iowa this year. I live in New England, though, and I have an opportunity to come back to Boston for the weekend and work and make some decent money. Can anyone tell me what to expect for my first Labor Day weekend at vet school? Will I be sufficiently overwhelmed with studying that coming back for the whole weekend will be an enormous set-back and inconvenience? Or should I take advantage of the opportunity to make some extra money and see my friends again?

Any thoughts, let me know!
Thanks,
Liz

I can't really help you but I've been trying to decide if I can take 2 days off to go to AABP in St Paul in September...it would be about 1 month into first semester and as much as I want to go to this meeting I'm not sure if it would come back to bite me in the butt. :confused: