Labs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JaysonKail

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I go to a semestered school and apparently a half credit is equal to 3 credit hours (that's what some of the other schools are telling me). I was just wondering how many credit hours labs are worth? Is a course with a lab worth 4 credit hours? I'm taking 3 chem courses, 2 labs (4 hours each), and a psychology (This would be a light work load for me), how many credit hours would that be?

Members don't see this ad.

hem....are your labs registered as a seperate course than the lecture course? If so, it should have a number of credit hour it's worth....for example.....my gen chem lab 1 (seperate course than the lecture) was worth 1 credit, so it's 1 credit hour. For labs that's incorporated into the lecture....say my biology 1..which includes the lecture and the lab and comes to a total of 5 credits....that's 5 credit hour...

if you are still uncertain, you can always call the customer service line of ADEA. They're generally helpful and nice....