lac operon stuff...

Discussion in 'Step I' started by boardsbandit524, Jun 5, 2008.

1. boardsbandit524

2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    anyone had any questions on this stuff on the real thing? just wondering ....

2. Monica Lewinsky

2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I have seen a thread where someone claimed to have had a q on the test about it.

3. Aloiv

Medical Student

I have 3 more weeks to go, but I am nervous and I feel like I am not going to be able to gett everything done. I had planed an amount of days for each subject, but I am not getting done in time so I am pushing back.
    I wanted to ask for some advice.
    I am using first aid and Kaplan books. Kaplan books are so much. I am listening to Kaplan lectures and doing Q bank. I also bought USMLE World question which I really like. I planed to do 100 question a day including review, but I am moving slower. I am getting about 50 % on Kaplan and USMLE word...Does this mean I am not ready. Please give your advice.... what would be my best bet right now. Should I only listen to lectures and do question. Reading books is taking too long for me and I feel I am not going to be able to be done

Also where can I find the most high yield path pictures. I am using the pathweb, but is that good enough??

4. PlasticMan

PlasticMan Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

What does his have to do with lac operon? :confused:

5. DOCTORSAIB

DOCTORSAIB Ophtho or bust!
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    If your OBSERVATIONAL skills don't improve I'd push the test back indefinitely.