lac operon stuff...

Discussion in 'Step I' started by boardsbandit524, Jun 5, 2008.

1. boardsbandit524

Medical Student
    anyone had any questions on this stuff on the real thing? just wondering ....

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Monica Lewinsky

Medical Student
    I have seen a thread where someone claimed to have had a q on the test about it.

4. Aloiv

Medical Student

I have 3 more weeks to go, but I am nervous and I feel like I am not going to be able to gett everything done. I had planed an amount of days for each subject, but I am not getting done in time so I am pushing back.
    I wanted to ask for some advice.
    I am using first aid and Kaplan books. Kaplan books are so much. I am listening to Kaplan lectures and doing Q bank. I also bought USMLE World question which I really like. I planed to do 100 question a day including review, but I am moving slower. I am getting about 50 % on Kaplan and USMLE word...Does this mean I am not ready. Please give your advice.... what would be my best bet right now. Should I only listen to lectures and do question. Reading books is taking too long for me and I feel I am not going to be able to be done

Also where can I find the most high yield path pictures. I am using the pathweb, but is that good enough??

5. PlasticMan

PlasticMan Senior Member

What does his have to do with lac operon? :confused:

6. DOCTORSAIB

DOCTORSAIB Ophtho or bust!

Resident [Any Field]
    If your OBSERVATIONAL skills don't improve I'd push the test back indefinitely.