Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! I'm new to the forum. I have a couple of questions concerning Pediatric Optometry:
1. Is it just me or are there a lack of Pediatric Optometrists? I can't seem to find one to talk to.
2. Do you think it would be hard (i.e. make enough money to stay in business) to have a business that's solely focused on seeing children?
3. Last but not least, why is it so hard to find a provider that accepts Medicaid? Am I missing something? I'd like to provide vision care to lower income communities and I'm sure the bulk of my patients would be on Medicare.
Thanks! 😀
1. Is it just me or are there a lack of Pediatric Optometrists? I can't seem to find one to talk to.
2. Do you think it would be hard (i.e. make enough money to stay in business) to have a business that's solely focused on seeing children?
3. Last but not least, why is it so hard to find a provider that accepts Medicaid? Am I missing something? I'd like to provide vision care to lower income communities and I'm sure the bulk of my patients would be on Medicare.
Thanks! 😀
Last edited: