LADoc00, I found your FB

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gut Shot

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
http://poetry.rotten.com/dontgawk/

Please note, this is not a nice site. It does not contain happiness or merriment. It is filled with vile things and unspeakable atrocities mixed with a creamy tragedy sauce. Enjoy, if you dare.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
AndyMilonakis said:
OMG dude...Havarti has taken SDN path to a whole new level :laugh:

It's my superpower, Andy. I can halt any conversation.

deschutes said:
I'm starting to long for the good ol' days when posting poo was testing boundaries.

Me too. Today I am determined to think of some research/AP/CP/anything path related questions to post.

beary said:
Me too. Today I am determined to think of some research/AP/CP/anything path related questions to post.
agreed. things are getting a bit out of hand here. i mean, i like to joke around and all and be all snippy when provoked, but SDN path is turning into another Lounge.

hopefully newer posters will feel that they can still post serious questions here despite all the tomfoolery and witty banter that have been the topic of many threads recently.

Okay, we can take it back down a notch.

k98d5.jpg

AndyMilonakis said:
hopefully newer posters will feel that they can still post serious questions here despite all the tomfoolery and witty banter that have been the topic of many threads recently.
I'm just finishing up MS3 and I think I've got my career options down to rads or path. Dermpath seems absolutely fascinating! I hear Path is getting more competitive, is this really true? What's the starting salary like?

~
I wonder if all our tomfoolery is the SDN manifestation of thumb-twiddling while waiting for Match results. Just watch, after Thursday's madness you'll all vanish into your plans for the future and I'll be left posting about my umpteenth RUQ pain consult.

deschutes said:
I wonder if all our tomfoolery is the SDN manifestation of thumb-twiddling while waiting for Match results.

There is definitely something to that. I recall last year there was a flurry of activity leading up to the match (a.k.a The Annual Pathology Money Shot), then things got rather quiet for awhile.

AndyMilonakis said:
dude, that's too weird. that's the exact kind of PCR machine we got here in the lab. :eek:

So you already know how to work it. Yeah, feel those two supple mounds. Push those buttons and make it hot. Oooh, your extension time is soooo long...

Havarti666 said:
So you already know how to work it. Yeah, feel those two supple mounds. Push those buttons and make it hot. Oooh, your extension time is soooo long...
:laugh: :laugh:

touche :thumbup:

deschutes said:
Just watch, after Thursday's madness you'll all vanish into your plans for the future and I'll be left posting about my umpteenth RUQ pain consult.

I'm going back to med school in a month so together we can post anti-clinical posts like madwomen.

Ah, the fellowship of madwimmen :)

I promise to post where I'm going (if I'm going anywhere!) though it'll probably be a little late in coming since I'll be post-call Friday. But the little delay probably won't make any difference, since most of you will be just drifting down from the euphoric all-nighter anyway.

I can't wait to find out where everybody is going!! :)

Next year, I will find out where I am going!! :thumbup:

beary said:
I can't wait to find out where everybody is going!! :)

Next year, I will find out where I am going!! :thumbup:

Me too. Waiting's a bitch.