LAdoc00

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pop

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey

If anyone has contact info for LADoc00 PM I'd appreciate it if you could PM me, I would like to ask him a benign question. I tried messaging him with no luck and his last post said something about dropping offline for awhile...

Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hey

If anyone has contact info for LADoc00 PM I'd appreciate it if you could PM me, I would like to ask him a benign question. I tried messaging him with no luck and his last post said something about dropping offline for awhile...

Thanks!!

Can't reach a dude who is bunkered up in a mountain readin' dermpath slides and polishin his gun.

Sorry.

LADoc00 is in my basement right now with a 3 day neck beard eating cheetos and playing World of Warcraft. What do you want to ask him? I'll pass it along.

Members don't see this ad :)
Why did he leave? Was it because of Obamacare? Was it because of some dumb comments on this board?

Personally, I suspect that the man behind the LADoc00 mask is still lingering around SDN . . . somewhere. Incognito, perhaps.

Personally, I suspect that the man behind the LADoc00 mask is still lingering around SDN . . . somewhere. Incognito, perhaps.

"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain", IMO.

Who is this LADoc00? Why is he or she so wanted/famous/infamous? I haven't been posting enough until recently to know what the deal is. Is there some great story I am missing here?

I heard u can find him at the lusty lady in north beach

Last edited:
Who is this LADoc00? Why is he or she so wanted/famous/infamous? I haven't been posting enough until recently to know what the deal is. Is there some great story I am missing here?

LADoc00 is John Galt.

For LADoc to appear I think you have to sacrifice a goat on an altar or something.