LADoc's Top 10 Problems Facing Pathology Today

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Unty

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
LADoc,

It would be great to hear what you consider the Top 10 problems facing modern pathology today. For those of us still in training, who know little to nothing about the current state of pathology in the real world, we would be appreciative of what information you can provide.

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

LADoc,

It would be great to hear what you consider the Top 10 problems facing modern pathology today. For those of us still in training, who know little to nothing about the current state of pathology in the real world, we would be appreciative of what information you can provide.

Thank you!

THE top issue is MASSIVE uncalled for overtraining by residency programs. Many, if not all, issues spring directly from the surplus of cheap labor willing to freely apply KY to their sphincter before bending over for anyone and everyone.

HA...LA your too funny.
Unty: What are the top 10 problems LA? Pleading eyes and mournful voice.
LA: I know what the MAIN problem is........YOU and all your bloody fellow residents is what!!!! Now all of you quit whining....in fact all of you QUIT full stop!.... or I'll hire every bloody last one of ya for peanuts and water.

Members don't see this ad :)
THE top issue is MASSIVE uncalled for overtraining by residency programs. Many, if not all, issues spring directly from the surplus of cheap labor willing to freely apply KY to their sphincter before bending over for anyone and everyone.

I've noticed that every recent post of yours has a reference to anal sex.

Many, if not all, issues spring directly from the surplus of cheap labor willing to freely apply KY to their sphincter before bending over for anyone and everyone.

I really do wonder why pathology has so many passive people in it. Compared to other specialities, we are definitely the most anti-confrontational.