Laminated sheet and eraser question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ga1980

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, quick question for those of you who have taken the test. I've been practicing with laminated sheets from Scienceaide and expo dry erase markers. If I don't erase what I wrote within about 5 to 10 minutes it becomes much harder to erase. Also instead of filling up the two sheets I have, and have to erase more on top of it being harder to erase, I just erase about every half a page. I just use a piece of paper towel folded up. What do they give you on test day to erase with, and what strategy have you guys used as far as how often you erase your writing. Thanks in advance, the help is appreciated...

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, quick question for those of you who have taken the test. I've been practicing with laminated sheets from Scienceaide and expo dry erase markers. If I don't erase what I wrote within about 5 to 10 minutes it becomes much harder to erase. Also instead of filling up the two sheets I have, and have to erase more on top of it being harder to erase, I just erase about every half a page. I just use a piece of paper towel folded up. What do they give you on test day to erase with, and what strategy have you guys used as far as how often you erase your writing. Thanks in advance, the help is appreciated...
They give you two laminated pages, two markers, and a dry board eraser (the kind they have in class rooms.) I didn't have any trouble with erasing, even some of the things that I wrote out at the beginning of the test and didn't erase until the end.

Sweet! So did you fill up all your pages, and then erase when you needed more room?

Sweet! So did you fill up all your pages, and then erase when you needed more room?

I had one page where I wrote out equations that I had a hard time remembering, and then I used the other for calculations. I erased my working page after each problem, because I didn't really see a need to keep past calculations hanging around once I was sure I had the right answer. I only needed one sheet to do the work for each problem.

Cool, thanks for the help. That will definetaly help, so I have no surprises.