Langston Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

markitatillman

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have an interview with Langston University next week! Anybody else have one next week? or Does anybody know about their interview process??
 
I know this is an old post, but I am interested in Langston. I was just curious if you could let me know how the interview was and how your stats look so I can see how well I'm doing! Any information for the program there would be helpful. Thank you!!
 
Hey! I am also interestes in Langston. I applied for early admission a few months ago but was told they did not have enough applicants for early admissions this year. Now their deadline for admissions has passed and I still havent heard anything about an interview. Have you? I was waitlisted at Regis (which is a much better school) so I thought I would for sure get an interview at Langston. Let me know if you know anything.
 
Has anyone heard from Langston? I did some reserach on APTA and saw that they make final decsions in April but I know an interview comes before this. Has anyone gotten a letter for an invitation to an interview for the 2013 cycle?