lantus causing cancer.....wth?

Started by metrarx
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Damn novo nordisk is fast. We had a drug rep from them in our hospital bright and early this morning to share this bit of news with us.

Wow, they must have sent out legions of them across the nation after the article from Europe came out.

What does the evidence show? Absolutely nothing. Hey it's not like people with diabetes are at increased risk of cancer. Oh wait.

I would not discredit the connection this quickly (I have not looked at the data myself yet, but I will be interested to see if the FDA wants to take a peek). Then again, you probably also listened to the rofecoxib rep when they told you that their drug was "safer" than other NSAIDs.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
almost all people that develop cancer have eaten bread.


is there a bulletin or something associated with this?
 
I have the studies if anyone is interested in taking a look at them; let me know. The data to support this claim is actually pretty weak as you might imagine.

almost all people that develop cancer have eaten bread.


is there a bulletin or something associated with this?