laptop case/briefcase

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharmasaur

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have a recommendation for a nice leather laptop case/briefcase that would hold up carrying a heavy laptop plus some books and small additional things. Lots of pockets and extra compartments a plus. I lug my stuff EVERYWHERE and I've ripped through so many bags I'm just tired and wanna spend 200-300$ on something nice that will last. props for anything that's kinda cute and appropriate for girls 😀
 
If you have a nice briefcase, people are going to think you have something nice inside and they are going to take it. That's why I always put my laptop in my backpack.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just keep ruining my backpacks and tote bags n stuff. Rolling backpack...ehh...I kinda like carrying my stuff 🙂 No one roller backpacks in LA lol. this is hard!