Laptop Reccomendation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tequilamockingbird98

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello!

I am a first year veterinary student and my current laptop is dying. I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for laptops, preferably 2 in 1 laptops ( within a budget of about $1500), since I like writing notes on Power Points during class.

Thank you!
 
If you do a search of the pre-vet forum you should get several results (there's even a stickied thread of how to search over there). This gets discussed fairly frequently. Some of the original posts may be a little old but several have been updated within the past few months.