Largest residency fair?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Frijolero

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok, I remember last year considering attending this huge residency fair with a large contingency of FM residencies. I ran an SDN and google search and I can't find the damn thing. Anyone remember the name/place/date/website? I'd like to go this year but I can't find any info. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Have they posted the schedule of events for the conference? Did you attend last year? Was it worthwhile for a medical student to attend?

Have they posted the schedule of events for the conference? Did you attend last year? Was it worthwhile for a medical student to attend?

Went last year, definately worth going depending on your year. If you are an M2, 3, or 4, it is a must. If you are an M1, it is questionable, but if the trip is paid by your school (mine was), then go for it. If you are an M3,M4, the programs jump all over you to get you to interview/rank their residency.

In my opinion, it is more beneficial for med students about to apply to FM or residents about to graduate as the focus seemed to be residency programs and job opportunities.

That said, there is something for everyone and a ton of cool classes to take.