Larkin Masters Biomedical Sciences 2015

Started by Grace184
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Grace184

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay, I know this school has caught a lot of flack, but I unsurprisingly was accepted into the program. Anyone out there attending/thinking of attending this fall???

Ps- please no negative comments, just throwing out a line to see if I will possibly be the only student! Thank you!!!
 
...and also I meant unsurprisingly bc I don't see any posts so people rushing for seats so I figured there'd be an open spot for me lol
 
...and also I meant unsurprisingly bc I don't see any posts so people rushing for seats so I figured there'd be an open spot for me lol
I am considering applying to fall just as back up. Don't know much about this other than its new, and can't seem to find much info. How did you chose this program just out of curiosity? And whats your stats like (you can give ball park range, just trying to see whats accepted). Thanks!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I chose it bc I liked the philosophy of integrating classroom learning with "hands-on" experience at the hospital. I'm a non-traditional student, and applied and was accepted to other programs, but I believe any program is what you make it and what you take from it. As far as my stat cGPA 3.45 sGPA 3.31 and they want some sort of MCAT/GRE/PCAT/DAT etc, but mine was waived bc I have a PharmD, so I don't know if there's some sort of cut off where they will start you off with the lower class load or whatnot.