Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am not normally a whiner (that may be a lie) but something about this place really frustrated me recently. I started applying there for a premedical program. I happened to have two courses my freshman year in bio and physics. I recieve an email (that went to my junk mail) a week after I applied saying this.
" Thanks for your interest in our program. Unfortunatley, ours is a career change program. You have the courses, you need a post-bac to enhance GPA"
What were they looking at? I have had 2 courses, which I would probably be fine with retaking. I am in Information Science and German...neither of which even come close to that. Did they read the application or just see I took bio my freshman year in college? Sidenote, it really looks like they need to take a writing course on how to do a "bad news" letter. Any thoughts on this? I think I am really on frustrated because it looks like they didn't even put 2 seconds into scanning over my stuff....
" Thanks for your interest in our program. Unfortunatley, ours is a career change program. You have the courses, you need a post-bac to enhance GPA"
What were they looking at? I have had 2 courses, which I would probably be fine with retaking. I am in Information Science and German...neither of which even come close to that. Did they read the application or just see I took bio my freshman year in college? Sidenote, it really looks like they need to take a writing course on how to do a "bad news" letter. Any thoughts on this? I think I am really on frustrated because it looks like they didn't even put 2 seconds into scanning over my stuff....