last 2 weeks

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MedFarmer

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Should I be just reading FA and my notes for 2 weeks or implement problems like from USMLERx?

Members don't see this ad.

If I were you, I would try to transition to doing primarily practice questions at this point. If you haven't already done so, make sure to do a couple full length practice tests that simulate the actual exam (7 timed 60 minute blocks of 46 questions). Take at least 1 full day off before the exam to relax. Good luck.

I just read all those threads and did not find any of it helpful... should I just sit and read FA with my notes, should I just do problems for the whole day and only look at pages I dont know, or should I split the day in half for both?

Open for other recommendations as well, I never listened to Pathoma... i have a subscription to it and a friend recommended to listen to the first 3 lectures, any thoughts?

Members don't see this ad :)
talking to a friend I decided to do 46 questions a day, followed by 100 pages of FA, finalized with 1 section I am weak in (pharm) but I will also supplement the first 3 chapters of pathoma somewhere in there.

fwiw, in my last 2 weeks, i went back through all of first aid keeping track of what i read and was like "huh, i've never seen that before" and then i would do like 10-15 questions on timed tutor in those subjects. my goal wasn't to simulate the test experience, it was just to hammer home the concepts i kept forgetting. then i would practice the relevant pharm cards for that day and then i'd put that section away and not look at it again. i'm on my last day today, taking the test this friday. tomorrow, i plan to memorize my completed sheet of stuff that i wrote down from my last pass of FA and do pharm cards and then chill out thursday and just hope for the best on friday! i think it's up to you, whatever you feel like you're weak on, spend more time on those, especially if it's a high yield subject like microbiology. good luck!